Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Happy Almost-Summer!

Phew!  We have made it through another hectic, crazy, and music-filled year!  We are busy wrapping things up for the summer, but it sure has been a busy year on the music front, best-evidenced by my inability to keep this blog active since November - ha!

Some of you may be looking for the recordings of the 1st Grade Boomwhacker Composition performances that we've done in the past week or so.  They are now uploaded and ready for your downloading and listening pleasure.  You can find them at the "Classroom Music Stuff" tab above.

As I have in years past, I am again offering Private Summer Lessons to any of my current or former band students this summer.  Flyers are posted at both of my schools on the bulletin boards between to 2 sets of front doors to each school.  Slips are due back by Monday, June 15 so I have time to schedule everyone by telephone before school gets out.  Send me an email if you'd like an electronic copy of the flyer:  kjohnson@govwentworth.k12.nh.us

I do hope that all of my students will stay musically active throughout the summer, whether it's singing, making their own instruments, or practicing instruments they already have.  Makes for great rainy-day fun!

Have a great summer,
Kristin Johnson
NDS & TCS Music Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment